**Please note that in order to use this feature, you’ll need to be sure you have a blank test already created so that you can select it later in this process.
To copy your room assignments from one test/administration to another test/administration, please use the following steps:
- First, open the test you wish to copy room assignments from.
- In the Toolbox, select the [+] next to COPY TO.
- You will then be prompted to choose the test administration and test for where you want the students and room assignments copied into.
- Once you have selected the test administration and test, choose Standard in the TYPE drop-down menu.
- Finally, you will need to check the box next to Include room assignments and then select Submit.
Viola! Now you just saved an hour of work, more or less. It really depends on how long this takes you to do. Let us know if you have ideas for more #TestHoundTips you would like to see!
For more help tutorials, login to your account and select the “Help” drawer on the right side of your browser window. You can even search the help drawer to find what you are looking for or submit a ticket if you still haven’t found what you need. If you aren’t sure how to get there, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
~ Your Test Friends