For the first time ever, TestHound will have a pre-conference workshop during the Texas Assessment Conference, making it even more convenient for you to attend and get the most out of your experience!
Pre-Conference Session Part 1:
Need to get new staff trained? This would be the perfect opportunity! The first part of the session will be a full TestHound Training. If you are a new DTC or CTC, do not miss this chance to get caught up!
- Meet our account managers and network with other DTCs.
- Share best practices in inventory management, test scheduling, accommodations, and more.
- Together, we can help take the stress out of testing!
Thinking about becoming part of the TestHound family? This session is the best opportunity to evaluate and see if TestHound is the right fit for your district!
Pre-Conference Session Part 2:
Learn about the future direction of TestHound.
- Get a sneak peek regarding upcoming feature releases.
- Do you love cool surprises? Then you cannot miss out on the second part of our pre-conference session! Register NOW!
And once you are done with your sessions, make sure to visit our booth to get some swag, hang out on the grass and hear about our affordable options to help make you more efficient and accurate this year and every year!
Be sure to register for the Pre-Conference in order to join in these exciting sessions.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Texas Assessment Conference Info:
November 11-14, 2018
Monday, Nov. 12th
8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. — $50
TAC Registration Information @
REGISTER NOW @
(September 22, 2018, through October 26, 2018) — $195
(Online registration closes midnight, October 26, 2018) — $245